Hosbach Manufacturing produces a variety of plastic containers using an extrusion blow molding process.
Classify each of the following activities that are part of Hosbach Manufacturing's operating process as either unit-level, batch-level, product-level, or facility-level.
1. A plant manager oversees the entire manufacturing operation. Facility-level
2 Each container product line has a product line manager. Product-level
3. Each type of container has its own unique molds. Product-level
4. Each container is cut from the mold once the plastic has cooled and hardened. Unit-Level
5. Rent is paid for the building that houses the manufacturing processes. Facility-level
6. Plastic resins are used as the main direct material for the containers. Unit-Level
7 The extrusion machine is calibrated for each batch of containers made. Batch-level
8. Patents are obtained for each new type of container mold. Product-level
9. Routine maintenance is performed on the extrusion machines. Facility-level
10. The sales force incurs travel expenses to attend various trade shows throughout the country to market the containers. Facility-level
Surround your text in
**bold**, to write a math equation use, for example,