A+ Grade Solution
1) Write a paper of 1,000-1,250 words regarding the statistical significance of outcomes as presented in Messina's, et al. article "The Relationship between Patient Satisfaction and Inpatient Admissions across Teaching and Nonteaching Hospitals."
2) Assess the appropriateness of the statistics used by referring to the chart presented in the Module 4 lecture and the resource "Statistical Assessment."
3) Discuss the value of statistical significance vs. pragmatic usefulness.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Excerpt from file: Runninghead:PART2STATISTICALASSESSMENT Part2StatisticalAssessment Name Institution Instructor Course Date 1 PART2STATISTICALASSESSMENT 2 Part2StatisticalAssessment In his article, Messina takes at a critical look at the relationship between patient
Filesize: < 2 MB
Print Length: 6 Pages/Slides
Surround your text in
**bold**, to write a math equation use, for example,