A+ Grade Solution
In this assignment, you will condense information from Assignment 2 to create a PowerPoint presentation.
Create a nine (9) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2 – one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of seven (7) slides.
Provide a summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
Narrate each slide, using a microphone, and indicate what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Evaluate the influences of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
• Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
Excerpt from file: Presentation of Assignment 2 AT&T Business Analysis Introduction The company selected for analysis in the presentation is AT and T. AT and T is a telephonic company that has its origins in one of the oldest companies of United States called as Bell telephone company which was started by Graham
Filesize: < 2 MB
Print Length: 10 Pages/Slides
Surround your text in
**bold**, to write a math equation use, for example,